Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Friday, April 1, 2016

Week 3

Okay, everyone I have so many good things to share!!

On Thursday after emailing we went to the Mexico City Temple and it was amazing!! There were so many people there, cutest little familes getting sealed, brides, it was amazing!! The spirit was so strong and I was the happiest Missionary ever! It was so amazing to be able to go to a temple in a different country!! I cannot wait to go back and just wait ‘til you see the pictures!

On Friday Hermana Pyatt and I got to do a demo teach thing with our teachers... she was the investigator and I was the companion with my other teacher!! My teacher turned to me and was like you need to testify to her about prayer and then ask her to be baptized and she gave me a big smile and I was freaking out because I had no notes... I felt the Spirit so strong, like it was crazy how strong the spirit was! AND I did it! And my whole district told me I did a good job. It was such a good feeling!! I was so happy! I love my teachers so much!

On Saturday we had TRC for the first time which is when real investigators come in and we have 20 minutes to teach them a leccion. Coolest thing ever. Our first leccion was with one of our teacher’s sister and her boyfriend which he has only been a member for 1 month and he was so cute and so happy! And then our next leccion was with this guy from Colorado. We walk in there and talk to him a little bit of Spanish and then he was like I want to be taught in English... I WAS SO HAPPY!! I talked his ears off I think haha. He was such a cool guy and he said he’s had a really hard life but that he is going to but in his mission papers really soon! He was so open with us and after we teach them we have them fill out a piece of paper and he said the nicest thing! I love TRC and can’t wait to do it again!

Easter Sunday!!!! Oh my goodness Easter Sunday was so good. We had Fast Sunday due to Conference this week... So everyone had to bear their testimonies and I was soooo nervous. Elder Kirkland turned to me and was like if I get up you have to go after me okay... And I was like no way so he got up and I felt the Spirit so strong so up I went. I started it out just fine in Spanish and then I started to cry since I always cry bearing my testimonio haha. And then I told an experience in English and then ended in Spanish. I had a few people crying no biggie haha. So then I’m feeling all good because I got it over with and then good old Presidente Suaste stands up and says what the closing hymn will be and then says we will then have Hermana Falslev say the closing oracion... hahaha the nervousness came back but I did dang good... all in Spanish!!! whooo!!!

Tuesday this week we had a third leccion with a new investigator Juan... And right before we were about to go give the leccion I felt the Spirit so strong to change our leccion to eternal familes because Juan loves his family so much... so we did and this is how the leccion went... we shared a scripture from first Nefi and then we SANG families can be together forever and I literally almost started bawling because the spirit was so strong!!! And then Hermana Pyatt and I showed pictures of our families and I started bearing my testimony and started crying and his face was so cute just listening to me!! You guys it was such an amazing experience! The Spirit is so amazing!! We then asked him to be baptized and he accepted!! I love teaching lecciones so much!

Wednesday we played volleyball outside and I got some good sun!! District 13c leaves this Monday and I am soooo sad! My Sister Training Leaders are amazing! And today I memorized the Joseph Smith First Vision!! I’m so happy about it haha.

Mexico has been smelling so bad lately haha you walk outside and it’s just bad haha. But seriously this campus is so beautiful!! Love it so much!!

I can’t believe how fast time is going we are on our 4th week what the heck! I only have two weeks left and it’s sometimes over whelming!! I love you all and cannot thank you enough for your love and support! Being a Missionary is so amazing and I love Spanish and my teachers, and my District, and my companion and just having this opportunity to serve the Lord. I’m so happy!! Please send me letters! letter@mtcmexicocarepackage.com
IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!

Much LOVE!!!!!

--

Hermana Falslev









No comments:

Post a Comment