Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Chile Bound -April 18th

Last day in the CCM and then off to Chile

Last night was really hard saying goodbye to my District. We also had a testimony with our generation that all came at the same time and THE SPIRIT WAS SO STRONG. My heart was going so fast! I love being a Missionary and always feeling the Spirit! I have the hardest time saying goodbyes! It seriously was so hard saying goodbye to Hermana Hibbard. We both cried like babies... I have been with her every day since I left and it was so hard to say goodbye, but we are going to be friends for life!!

I love this Gospel with every fiber in me. I love this amazing opportunity I have to be a missionary of the truest church on earth. I'm so grateful for my Savior and the endless, immeasurable love He has for me and everyone. I'm so grateful for prayer and the callouses on my knees from praying so much here in the CCM. The CCM has made my testimony grow soooo much, and I feel so ready to go out to the field. I love having the spirit with me every day. This is going to be such an adventure, it's just so crazy it's TIME!! I can't wait to meet President Obeso!









Hermono Soto; "the greatest teacher"




President Suaste and President Alvarez (Mario and Luigi) hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment