Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Arrived in Chile -April 19th

Hola Mi familia!

It’s been a long 24 hours of traveling but I made it! All the flights went muy bien! And my luggage didn’t get lost! It’s crazy to believe that I am actually here, almost 5,000 miles away from home! At the Mexico airport me and the two Hermanas I was with shared a message with this guy we were sitting by, about what we believe in and about the Temple in Mexico. It was an amazing feeling. When we made it to Santiago the two Hermanas left on their flight and I was left for 4 hours by myself. All went well and I met missionaries’ right before our flight to Osorno. I was so tired and slept off here and there. Osorno is muy verde y muy bonita. The Osorno airport es muy small. Presidente Obeso y his wife are amazing. We had a yummy dinner! I just met with Presidente and mi primero companion es Hermana Schroeder! I will be serving in Puerto Montt!!! The Hermanas here say it’s so beautiful and I remember reading amazing things about it! I’m so excited and feel so blessed! All the Elders are saying it’s amazing too! My Spanish is going to increase mucho this week! My p-days will be on Monday! I’m so excited to be here but also very nervous. Through faith I will be able to do anything! Keep praying for me to understand/speak the language. I feel your love from very far away! I love each of you so much! This will be a crazy week! Tomorrow I will head to Puerto Montt which is about an hour ½ away! Look up my area!

Love,
Hermana Falslev

Picture from Google

Picture from Google

Picture from Google

Picture from Google


No comments:

Post a Comment