Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Week 4

Hello Everyone!!! What a crazy week!

General Conference was so good!!! I imagined it to be good as a missionary, but it was sooo good!! I was in love with so many talks and I loved every second of Conference. It was so fun taking notes and just taking it all in!

So, on Sunday, a bunch of people started getting really sick with stomach pain and my roommates woke up super sick Monday morning and my companion and I were just fine! Then about 4:45 it hit me and my stomach started hurting so bad. So me and my companion skipped dinner and just went to our casa. Then we went back to class and I was in so much pain, so we just left class early and then at about 10:30 I tried to go to sleep and from 10:30 to 11:30 I was so miserable. I cannot even describe it... and then at about 11:30 I threw up and then me and Hermana Hibbard said a prayer and I was just super shaky and not doing good! So we headed over to the doctor and he ran a bunch of test on me and said I was the worst he had seen so he gave me four medicines to take and then he and this other guy gave me a blessing and it was super awesome. And then we headed home and I was still in a lot of pain, so I couldn’t sleep until about 2:30 in the morning. I woke up and felt a little better so I had my Elders give me another blessing and then went back home and slept for a few more hours! And then I was so much better!! It was so horrible though and it has gone through almost everyone here at the CCM and they are still trying to figure out what it is for sure!! I’m sooo grateful for the priesthood!!

Other than that day this week has been super good! We had a new investigator yesterday and I’m able to talk and ask questions and testify, it truly is amazing!! I love having the Spirit to teach! I just cannot believe how fast time has gone and that I will be leaving to Chile in 10 days!! I have gotten super comfortable here so it’s going to be really hard.

On Monday our Sister Training Leaders left and it was so sad and hard to say goodbye! They were such a blessing! I will post a pic!!

I love you all so much and I’m so happy! This gospel makes me so happy and I’m so blessed to be a Missionary! The real adventure is about to start in 10 days!!

--
Hermana Falslev
















No comments:

Post a Comment