Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Monday, April 3, 2017

Back in Puerto Montt!!!

27 March 2017



I wish I could tell you all how truly happy I am! I love Hermana Adams so very much, we are already the best of friends! She is so sweet and we are already working so well together and found four people to teach this week! She is from Laguna Beach, California. She has been a convert for a little over two years. She is the only member in her family and her boyfriend is the one that shared the gospel with her and he was the one that baptized her before he left on his mission. She has such a strong beautiful testimony of the gospel and I feel so strongly that we were supposed to be companions! I’m serious when I say we are best friends in just the five days we have had together. I know we are going to do amazing things together! She ends her mission in 2 transfers! 

At church I was so overwhelmed because there were SO many members.. I couldn't believe it! We have so many people we are teaching and I still don't know them all yet! We have soooo much to do! We planned all of our intercambios that we are going to do with the Hermanas and I will get to go work in my first sector with a new Hermana! Then next week we are going to Chiloe…I am so excited! Haha It’s a little island about 5 hours from  Puerto Montt!  

This week we have a lot of things to do and 2 intercambios with Hermanas! I feel so blessed to be back here in Puerto Montt, but it does feel weird to be back but  I love it! Heavenly Father is blessing me with the best companions and sectors! I couldn't be more happy in this final part of my mission! I will have more things to talk about next week! We had lots of planning and getting to know the sector and investigators this week! 

We were waiting for a collectivo (taxi) to go to a part of our sector and Hermana Adams was telling me how she was being prepared for the gospel like a year before she was baptized and then this kid named Matius came up to us and asked us if we could tell him about our church and then the next day we had an amazing lesson with him behind the church house! He is looking for the true church and one of his friends told him that he needed to look for the truth and that’s when he was walking and saw us it was so cool! We were so happy after and went to the side of the road and thanked Heavenly Father for putting us in his path!

-- 

Hermana Falslev







No comments:

Post a Comment