Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Packing My Bags and Going Back Home... to Puerto Montt!

20 March 2017



CAMBIOS! I can’t believe how fast the time has gone these last six weeks with Hermana Ribeiro! Well I got a call last night from President saying that he had a cambio for me... I will be going back to Puerto Montt about 20 minutes from my first sector! I will be a Sister Training Leader. I feel a lot of emotions... Sad that I will be leaving this amazing sector and the amazing investigators and members here. But I am soooo excited for this new adventure! My companion will be Hermana Adams from California who has been a convert for two years.. I have heard lots about her but I don’t know her because our mission is so big. We will have lots to do together.. The ward I am going to is one of the biggest wards in the mission. My first intercambio in the mission was in this sector and now I'm going there. Also I believe I will get to go to my first sector! I’m so excited for this opportunity and to help other missionaries... I have been told that there are two Hermanas on the island of Chiloe and that we get to go visit them! I’m so excited and feel so blessed! But I am so sad to be leaving, it breaks my heart... This is the hardest part of the mission for me.. Leaving sectors! But I am going to an amazing ward!! LIBERTAD is the name. 

Hermana Ribeiro will be having Hermana Hess end her training! She is nervous but I know she can run the sector! We had a great last week together.. I really thought I wouldn’t have cambios.. Our last week was really calm and awesome. We found a new family to teach that love what we shared with them in the Book of Mormon and they are excited to read it for theirselves! 

This week we got the new Ensign for April and I want you ALL to read the talk ´The War Goes On' ... it’s amazing.. it talks about the war between us with Satan here on earth especially now! Being here in Chile I can see just how evil and horrible Satan and his followers are… Read this talk and you will feel so inspired! We need to halt Satan with all that we have! 

I’m soooo excited for General Conference.. I know there will be answers for all of us. I know that our Heavenly Father knows us and loves us each so very much and cheers us on when we are trying our best ever day. I can see this as a missionary so strongly.. I can feel the love He has for all of His children.. And when they want nothing to do with us my love grows for them even more and it’s a love that I cannot explain. I love this gospel! I love you all! I LOVE MY MISSION IN CHILE OSORNO. I love my companions, they are angels! I love my family and all of their love and support and the Durrant family as well and all my amazing friends.... I AM SOOOO BLESSED! Have the best week! 

-- 

Hermana Falslev


No comments:

Post a Comment