Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Llevo un año en la gran misión Chile Osorno

13 March 2017



Wow, I can’t believe one year ago I was in the MTC in Mexico trying to learn Spanish and now here I am one year in the mission in beautiful Chile! 
The time has flown by so very fast and I am loving every minute! 

This week was slow, but good! :) Hermana Ribeiro has a huge blister about the size of a quarter and so it’s killing her to walk.. and she got sick on Wednesday so it was a rough week on her, but she is good now! I love her so very much and cannot believe we are already in week 6 together.. every week we are closer and closer.. Sometimes it’s still hard to understand her but I love helping her out! Everyone tells her that she has picked it up so fast! 

We had three investigators in church yesterday! Maria Triviño wants to be baptized she just wants to make sure she is ready and it’s the right time for her.. We are hoping for the end of this month. The ward is helping a lot with her and it’s helping her progress! She loves the Book of Mormon and reads it every day, two times a day! 

We had a new investigator Martiza at church with us! I was so excited to see her when she walked in.. it just seemed like she belonged and that this is what she is really missing in her life! The Zone Leaders had two investigators so we had a total of five in our Ward! I loving having more time in a sector so that we can really see the changes in the Ward! I love Centro! We had an attendance of 51 members this week.. its growing haha. I miss my big ward at home in Utah sometimes :) I love my ward! 

The weather has been beautiful the last couple of days.. fall is coming fast! I’m really not ready for cold. I have loved summer and the warmth! 

I taught Hermana Ribeiro how to make a fire this week because they don’t need heat in Brazil so that was fun.... my poor companion is always cold! I love you all so very much! I hope you can all feel of my love! Thank you for your love and support! 

-- 

Hermana Falslev








When you realize you have been out a year!







No comments:

Post a Comment