Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Loving the Intercambios

15 May 2017



Just would like you to all know that I just barely went and got my feet done by a sweet hermana in my ward and I feel so much better! She took sooooo much dead skin off and I’m not kidding, my feet feel skinnier! I FEEL SO GOOD... she is an angel!

This week was really good, like always. I LOVE WHERE I AM AT IN MY MISSION! Just being in an amazing sector, being with an amazing companion, getting to help and work with other Hermana’s and so much more! I had intercambios with the one and only... Hermana Hanosek for the second time. She is the best and makes me so happy to see how far she has come. We found a new investigator Jose who was a chef for more than 20 years. We laughed the whole day and just had so much fun climbing rocky hills together!  




Then Friday I had intercambios with sweet little Hermana Ixmata from Guatemala! We had an amazing time together and she is so fun and cute! We sang hymns for all that had time to listen!



^When your jacket isn't 100% waterproof

With intercambios, sometimes I feel like I am never with my companion, but it is awesome and I learn so much from all the Hermana’s! I love them all so very much!

This morning we did such a fun activity with them... We made them name cards, bookmarks with scriptures, pancakes and juice. It was like a brunch and it was so much fun! And after we had eaten, I had all the Hermana’s share one miracle that they had seen the last week in their sectors! I believe we all felt the Spirit as they all shared! It was amazing! I love them all so much! All from different parts of the world and we are here serving the Lord and helping our brothers and sisters!





It was amazing talking to my family last night! I wish I could talk to all of you! Thank you for all the love and support! I have the best people in my life!!!!!! It’s going to be a great week!
(A lot more stuff happened this week I just don’t have time to write it all out!!)

--
Hermana Falslev

 ^These are all the Hermana's we do intercambios with! I love them all sooo much!  


No comments:

Post a Comment