Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

8 May 2017


Well this morning I found out that my little brother will be going to the Morristown New Jersey Mission! I am so excited for him and I know that is exactly where he needs to be! I’m so happy that we will get 3 weeks together before he leaves! 

This week was crazy! Wednesday, we went to the airport and met up with a bunch of new sister missionaries that were flying to the bottom part of our mission. They were so sweet and excited and had the sweetest spirits about them. I can’t believe I was in their shoes 1 year ago. The time has flown by and it has been such an adventure, I am so excited for all of them! We got home late that night after helping all the Hermana’s get to their new sectors! I love all of them.

This is us with some of the new missionaries and my black eye ha-ha. 


Friday, we went back to OSORNO! I’ll be honest, I miss that place! It feels like home there! We got to go to the house of the Hermanas in Osorno because I had left something when I left and Hermana Hess told me that Maria Triviño should be getting baptized very soon! I am so happy they are taking very good of the sector and the investigators! Conversion really is such a special, long process and I love how sure Maria Triviño wants to be with her decision! We then had Leaders Conference and just like always it was so good to hear from President and Hermana Isom! There have been amazing changes in the mission and we are seeing more miracles and more people coming unto Christ! We are really focusing on consecration ... President wants us to humble ourselves and give all we can to the Lord. I know we have so many miracles that are about to come fourth! It’s amazing to see the revelation that President is receiving for us! I wish you could all meet him! We had a bunch of Hermana’s in our house that night because they were headed to the bottom part of the mission. I was with two Hermana’s that are from the same group as me and it was so fun to talk and see how much we have all grown! 


Saturday was finally a day we had time to work in our sector! We found Yennifer and got to sing ‘I Know That My Redeemer Lives'… She has a friend that is a member and she is going to invite them to the next lesson we have! She is amazing! We are working with a sweet lady named Victoria and she is progressing but is scared to come to church! We find a lot of people but then we have to drop them because we can’t find them or get a hold of them! So, this transfer we are really focusing on helping them all progress! 

Yesterday was a beautiful Sunday here in Chile. It’s changing slowly into winter and I’m not excited! I just want sun everyday but it’s nice to have cool weather! 

I wish I could write about all the crazy things that happened this week but it would take me way too long! ITS BEEN A CRAZY WEEK! I am so grateful to be here in beautiful Chile... helping my brothers and sister to come unto Christ! I feel so blessed to testify that He lives every day! I love being a missionary in these last days. I am so excited for my little brother to go out and help our brother and sisters as well! There is nothing greater than this work! 

Hope you are all enjoying your spring! lovee youuu alll! 

-- 
Hermana Falslev

eating beets :) Im addicted!

Me and Hermana Adams are obsessed with making stickers!



No comments:

Post a Comment