Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Monday, November 28, 2016

"The Gift of Tongues is Real!"

28 November 2016



Wow today is beautiful here in Chile. It’s still so hard for me to believe it’s almost December and it is turning into summer here! I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving and ate amazing food! Things are crazy busy down here in Chile... the stores are busy and people are getting ready for the holidays! I decorated our house for Christmas!

Things are going amazing in our sector and I LOVE MY COMPANION!! It’s been so amazing to watch her grow in so many ways… The gift of tongues is real! We were able to find 5 new investigators this week! One of them is Franco and he is the nephew of a hermana in our ward and we are teaching him and she is so helpful and brought him to church with her yesterday and it was so fun to see how excited she was to have him there! We are seeing miracles...

We have been praying to have opportunities to serve people and Friday we say two older ladies with really heavy bags and they were struggling and so we offered to help and they gladly accepted and then we ended up teaching them The Restoration!!! It was amazing and they had so many questions and Marta even started crying when she asked about her brother that had passed away and we had the answer!! I love being able to serve people and then being able to teach them, makes it even sweeter... we have a leccion with them tonight! Whoooo! As a mission we are focusing on teaching simple and powerful and it is amazing. My Spanish is improving more than I could have imagined! I feel so very blessed EVERYDAY!!! The mission really does just keep getting better! We have a lot of fun plans this month to sing in different parks as a Zone! We pray multiple times a day praying that we can find the people that are waiting for this perfect gospel!

The work really depends on our attitude! I am literally happy every day and love being a missionary... I say it every week but it’s so true! ... I love everything about the mission... And we get our Christmas cards to pass out this week and I am so excited!!!! I hope you are all staying warm and enjoying the holidays... I love you all so very much! The mission is changing my life in so many ways. Happy Birthday to my Beautiful mom tomorrow... if you see her wish her a happy birthday... she is the best!!! Love you all!

--
Hermana Falslev







We went to the post office to send some letters and Presidente walked in and so I told him to smile for a picture! I love him and Hna Isom sooooo much!!! 


These are the directions I made


Also I bought some new shoes today and my feet are really white from my other shoes! Lots of crazy tan lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment