Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Thursday, November 3, 2016

"I Left That Lesson with the Biggest Smile on my Face."

31 October 2016



So much has happened this week so here we go!

Lunes we had an awesome noche de hogar with the presidente of our rama and with familia Moreno and two non-members. We talked about prayer and how important it is that we pray night and morning... I hope all of you are saying your prayers :) Prayer is such a blessing from our Heavenly Father.

Tuesday I had intercambios with Hermana Chacon again!!! I love her so much and this intercambio she had me start and do all the lessons in her sector and it really showed me how far I have come on the mission... I love teaching so much… It was so fun to be with Hermana Chacon and be in her sector. She taught me how to make arepas from Columbia they are so good!



Miercoles we had a leccion with Karla (our investigator), her mom and her two aunts who aren’t members and we were sharing about the plan of salvation and how we will have perfected bodies when we are resurrected and her aunt who is really sick just started crying and so I started crying and it was super spiritual!  I think the plan of salvation is my favorite lesson to teach! Wednesday night we taught our new investigator Mariella about the plan of salvation as well because her daughter that is 23 anos (it’s hard to write in English haha) she got told that her heart will only last her about 5 more years and during the lesson she was listening to every word we said. Love it, love it!

Thursday was seriously the hottest day of my mission... We were dying of heat... There is a hole in the ozone layer here in Osorno so the sun is sooooo strong! Now I know how Elder Durrant feels in the DR every day haha. It was crazy! But today it’s raining super hard haha.
We taught our new investigators Andrea, and her little girl Fernanda and then she has a little girl Alyson who is 2 years old and she just kept hugging us and laying her head on our laps during the lesson it was so cute! We also taught them the plan de slavacion and the spirit was so strong. I think I left that lesson with the biggest smile on my face. Nothing makes me happier than teaching people that are so ready for this gospel! Andrea is pregnant and also has another girl who is 16 we are hoping to teach this week!

This weekend we had conferencia de estaca and it made me so happy to see so many beautiful members! I love Chile so much! Its soooooo beautiful... I thought winter was the greatest thing ever but now it just keeps getting better! We are going to be having a celebration of spring this Friday and Hermana and I are in charge so we will see how that goes! I’m soooo excited… there will be lots of cute pictures! I love love love this sector I could be here for my whole mission I believe! Haha love you all so much! Can’t believe tomorrow is November! I would love love love to receive Christmas cards from you all!

-- Hermana Falslev














No comments:

Post a Comment