Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Monday, October 17, 2016

Things Keep Getting Better

17 October 2016



So much going on here in Rio Bueno!

This week we had a member every day to work with us! It is something so espacial to work with the members... To have their testimonies and love for the people alongside of us! My favorite part of the week was that we received a reference from the Familia Moreno of one of their neighbors who they saw crying in the street one day and so Wednesday morning we went with Hermana Moreno and then her husband came... Their neighbor is Karina and she is about 55 years and has had a super crazy hard life and just poured her heart out to us and was so grateful to have us in her house... It was so amazing to have all four of us testifying of this gospel and how much it has blessed our lives... She just kept saying how we were an answer to her prayers! She is so ready for this gospel and her prayers are my favorite. Something about her is she has anxiety and a lot of fears and it was so amazing to see as the Spirit helped her through the lesson and she was so calm by the end of the lesson... And she said an amazing prayer and started crying and by the end of her prayer I think we were all crying... The Spirit was so strong....

Fast forward two days and me and Hermana Tripp went Friday morning and had another amazing lesson with her about the restoration and how this is the gospel of Jesus Christ... and taught her the importance of baptism... and we asked her to be baptized the 20th of November and she accepted!!!! The lesson was so powerful and amazing... We both left with the biggest smiles on our faces... Nothing is better in the mission than having a powerful lesson with the Spirit and with an amazing beautiful child of God who has been waiting and praying for this gospel! I’m telling you the mission just keeps getting better and better!! I feel so, so blessed to have amazing Hermana Tripp as my companion... I love watching her teach and seeing the love that Heavenly Father has for her... She is an angel... I am learning so much from her!! Everything just keeps getting better and I just keep getting happier and happier! This gospel is perfect and I love that we can always become better than we were the day before! I love you all and hope you are all doing great! Thanks for all your prayers! La Mision Chile Osorno is the greatest and I know this is exactly where I needed to be!

--
Hermana Falslev



No comments:

Post a Comment