Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Monday, October 17, 2016

7 Months... Time Flies... New Companion

10 October 2016



Wow another week has come and gone! I have a new companion... Hermana Tripp! She graduated a year after me and is from Draper, Utah! She is amazing and she has five sisters and is in the middle! She is an amazing missionary! I feel so blessed to be here in Rio Bueno with her! We have about four investigators right now! Nicol, Vivianna, Bernardo, Karla, and others that are progressing. We have been so busy this week and I feel that everything is just exploding... We are receiving so many references from the members and from the computer! I love it, but feel like I don’t even have time to think! I love this work so much! Bernardo has fecha for the 5th of November... we really are focusing to get him to church!! A lot of our investigators just have fear and I don’t know why haha... I love church! We had lessons with members this week with Nicol and Bernardo which were probably my favorite lessons! I love, love, love working with the members and having them bear their testimonies during the lessons... it brings the Spirit so much! My companion Hermana Tripp was actually companions with Hermana Arroyo... We were both super blessed to be companions with her! She really is so amazing and we have a lot of plans for this sector... We work and teach super well together! I feel like I just have the best companions that are out there! This morning we cleaned our house for about five hours and it is so nice... We are focusing on having the Spirit as much as we can with us!

I love the mission with my whole heart and these people with all of my heart... I love the children here so much! They make me so happy to see them playing and laughing in the street... We were talking to a member yesterday about how Heavenly Father is sending His warriors to the earth right now to prepare for the Second Coming and I totally believe it! I love little kids so much! I love Chile with all my heart... I know that this is where I am supposed to be! Hope you all have a great week! I love you all, especially my amazing family!

--
Hermana Falslev









No comments:

Post a Comment