Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Birthday Week

22 August 2016


Hola!! This week was crazy just like every week haha. I went to work in Fresia with a Hermana Piscoya because her companion is sick so I was working in a different sector for three days! It was fun to leave my sector and help a different sector. This is the first time in over 20 years that Hermana’s are in this sector... So to see a blonde missionary for them was very different. I felt like everyone was staring at me... but no worries in about 4 months I believe I will be brunette. Anyways I don’t have much to talk about my sector and our investigators because Hermana Arroyo was working in our sector. Fresia is a small like town that reminds me a lot of Preston! I was so happy there... and there is a view of four different volcanoes and its breath taking! CHILE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

This week we had Stake Conference and wow what a special experience to see so many beautiful members from all the different wards and our Stake President has been a member for eight years and is amazing and so bold! President Obeso and his wife talked in both sessions and it was all about FAMILY! And all the missionaries were dying about how trunky it was hahaha. There are truly no words to describe how much I love my family. Being 5000 miles away has grown my love for all of you more than I could ever imagine. I am so extremely grateful for my mom and the amazing example she is to me. I’m so grateful for where I come from for my sweet grandparents, for all of my cousins and aunts and uncles. I truly feel overwhelmed to have so many amazing people in my life. FAMILY IS SO IMPORTANT and we get them for ETERNITY if we endure to the end! I’m so grateful for the power of the priesthood and temples that allows us to be with our loved ones forever. I loved conference as you can see. 

After we got to the house my companion, Hna Barrios and Hna Piscoya decorated our house for my birthday because cambios are this week and who knows what is going to happen! I was so happy haha I love surprises! This is going to be an amazing week. I’m excited to see what this cambio has in store if I stay or go I will be happy! I’m so grateful for this amazing journey and all that I am learning every day! The mission is unlike anything and I’m in the most beautiful place in the world!!!! Chile Osorno!! Love you all!! 

-- 

Hermana Falslev





No comments:

Post a Comment