Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Monday, August 15, 2016

Week 23

15 August 2016



Wow what a crazy and amazing week!

Tuesday Elder Packer came to our mission and he and his wife and President and his wife all talked to us and it was amazing! The Spirit was so strong and all the talks were based on the Holy Ghost and how important it is to have the Holy Ghost with us in our companionships, houses, and most important when we are teaching! We got to have lunch with them and everything! Such a special experience and he told us that Elder Rasband is going to be coming in November!! Whoooo so exciting!

Thursday was one of my favorite days of the mission so far!!!!! We had a cita with this lady named Sofia! We started the leccion and she was telling us how she doesn’t really believe in God because there is so much horrible things in the world and all this stuff and me and Hermana Arroyo just started testifying and teaching from the Book of Mormon and it was as if a light went off in her and she started crying and we bore testimony. My companion asked her that if she prayed and new these things were true that she would be baptized the 10th of September and she said YES! It was one of the most amazing experiences of the mission... To literally see an investigator change in a lesson... She then ended the lesson with a prayer and it was the sweetest prayer ever... I cannot put into words how I felt during this lesson...Sofia has been an answer to my prayers... someone that was ready to listen to us!

Sunday I was in Fresia with Hna Piscoya whose companion was with my companion because of sickness... so I got to experience a different sector and ward which was super amazing... This ward had 10 people show up and I had to give a 12 minute talk and lead the music! I was leading the final hymn and we were singing The Spirit of God and I just started crying... Looking out seeing this little rama and the Spirit that they had was amazing and the Spirit was so strong!! I love the power of the Holy Ghost! I cannot even write all the amazing things that happen each week because there are so many!!!! I LOVE MY MISSION!!

Today I am writing later because we went to Volcan Osorno!!! Let me just say that I believe that I am in the most beautiful mission in the world! The drive was MUY MUY BONITA! Familia Rodriguez took us and it was so much fun! I say it every week 100 times but truly I love my mission! This sector has my heart... I’m so nervous for cambios! I love this work! Thank you for all your love and support! If anyone is reading this and deciding if they want to go on a mission or not, GO!!! Best decision of my life!!! (Don’t be to jealous of my photos this week) haha

--
Hermana Falslev





No comments:

Post a Comment