Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Thursday, August 11, 2016

More Prayers Answered



8 August 2016

Another amazing week in the mission! Lots of things going on down here in the bottom of the world! Tuesday we did a service project for Hna Yesica and cleaned her windows since she does so much for us!

Wednesday we had consejo de zona and it was amazing! Our focus this month is to be leaders... and how Jesus Christ is the perfect example for us. The Hermana Leaders always share the most perfect message and the Spirit was strong. As they were talking about Jesus Christ and how He is always there for us... I just thought about my five months and how Jesus has been there for me every step of the way... He’s reached His hand out to me when I needed it most! I think everyone was crying a little bit even those Elders haha. After our consejo THEE Hna Norton came with me to Pichipelluco for my third interçambio with her. She has literally changed my life! We had such an amazing night together and had a leccion with our investigator Arthor under his barn haha it was great! The spirit was so strong and something me and Hna Norton have in common is we always cry when we feel the spirit... it was so special! We are sisters for life, she is also another angel in the mission!

Thursday when me and Hna got back together we had a leccion with Carlos our investigator that is 19 years old and we couldn’t find an Hna from our ward to come with us so we had a leccion with him sitting in his house and us sitting outside of his house on his nice chairs for his dining table it was funny and luckily it didn’t rain! We had a powerful leccion and again the spirit was so strong. He loves learning about the gospel and it’s so amazing to see his process and change! He went on vacation so we haven’t been able to see him more this week!

Friday we went on splits with two Hnas in our ward and I went with Valentina who wants to go on a mission in less than a year! And it started to rain so hard hahaha I felt bad for her cause she was not prepared! But it was another amazing day!

Saturday!! Wow this day was different... An Hna had a really bad back so my companion was in the hospital all day with her while Hna Piscoya came with me to Pichipelluco! We had such an amazing day together and she has such a sweet spirit! We came to the mission the same time and ever since I saw her in the airport we have been sisters! She is from Argentina, Buenos Aires! It was so fun to teach with her... And after lunch it was literally pouring like crazy and so we found this spot next to a house to shelter ourselves and start our fast together! And then we walked for many hours in the rain haha and there was SOO much water in my boots! I was starting to get a little discouraged so I told her we needed to pray. So again we found shelter and I said a prayer asking to bless us with excitement and a house to enter. And literally the first house we knocked on told us to enter! She was the sweetest lady named Rosa and she has shared with missionaries when she was really little!! PRAYS ARE AMAZING! We had such a good talk with her and it was such a blessing!

Saturday: Sunday after church and lunch we had a member Melissa accompany us and it was so special! I love working with members and having them testify with us! We found familia Quiros and they are ready for the gospel I know it!! They moved here 2 months ago from Columbia and the wife is pregnant! I’m so excited to have a leccion with them this week! I’m so wanting to teach a family!!!
I wish I had more time to really tell you about all my experiences but there is just so many! I love my sector and there is so much work to do! Praying I have one more cambio... hoping Presidente pulls through! I know me and Hna Arroyo can teach and baptize so many! Thank you all for you love and support! This week was such a blessing... can’t express enough how much I love my mission! This mission is perfect for me! Thank you for all your love and support! My birthday is coming up haha I would love to get letters from you all!

--

Hermana Falslev





No comments:

Post a Comment