Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Monday, June 19, 2017

The Last Transfer of the Mission is Here

19 June 2017


Wednesday, I spent the last few hours with my sweet Hermana Adams before she left. I cried like a baby and everyone was looking at me wondering why I was crying so much! I felt sadness for a few days not going to lie. It’s the hardest part of the mission saying goodbye to best friends! Hermana Adams was the best and we had so much fun here in the mission and made memories that we will never forget and we found so many people to teach! Man, I love the mission and my amazing companions. I love them all so much!









My new companion is Hermana Cuña from Uruguay (not Paraguay). I am so excited to finally have another Latina companion. She is awesome, calm, and funny! It’s going to be a fun cambio together! She is the oldest of three. She has two little sisters. Her mom is a member and wasn’t active in the church for 18 years until one day her mom felt a desire to go to church again. Hermana Cuña went with her mom that day and fell in love with the church and one month later was baptized and this was when she was 12.
She has such a love for the Gospel and has so much love for the work! I am so excited to be a Sister Training Leader with her! She is going to help the Hermanas so much! Whooo so much excitement up in here!



It rained so much after Hermana Adams left... Puerto Montt was sad she left, along with me! I’m not kidding, the first day with Hermana Cuña it was raining for 24 hours straight!
Our sector is so big now that the Elders left our ward. I am sure that it’s the biggest sector in the mission! So, we have lots of work to do!

We had an amazing lesson with one of our investigators Josefa who is 8. We were asking her about the Plan of Salvation and what we had last taught and she explained the whole lesson to us and it was amazing!! She wants to learn and read and loves what we have to share! Her mom helped her say the last prayer and it was awesome. Her mom also has a lot of questions and it’s so fun to teach them together!

We also had Leaders Conference and I learned so much and felt the spirit so strong. One Elder from Peru ended the Conference and said the most simple, humble prayer and gave thanks for putting the Gospel again on the earth and I don’t know, it just gave me absolute chills! Sometimes the simplest things are the strongest things! President and Hermana Isom are going to Utah for 2 weeks to receive the training they never got ha-ha...
Lots of great things happening! I feel bad cause I don’t have time to talk about all our investigators so I took a picture of my weekly planning so you can see their names at least! They are all so amazing, now we just got to get them progressing and living the Gospel!

I LOVE THE MISSION SOOO MUCH! Thank you for all your love and support!!!!
Enjoy summer!

--
Hermana Falslev




This is what I do every night.. we come home and I leave my backpack on and write in my journal what happened that day.. I have not missed a single day!!



Today we had nothing to do so we took a bus to the country and walked done a random road and we found this awesome basketball court!!!!! (Thought dad would like to see it!)






LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL BIRD WE FOUND!!! IM IN LOVE WITH IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment