Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Sunday, September 25, 2016

6th Month Reflection

19 September 2016

Wow I love you all so much! I opened my email today and had so many amazing, wonderful emails to read. You all are such blessings in my life! My knees are doing so much better, literally I have felt all of your love and prayers. I am making sure to take great care of myself! Muchisimas Gracias!!! This week Chile celebrated so much!! Yesterday was the grand 18th of September but today as a rama we are celebrating and having a great time! I love this rama so very much!







President Isom is here but we have not yet meet him yet... I will try to send a picture! He and his wife are going to be amazing!



So we don’t have a ton of investigators right now and I am still trying to take it easy! So I decided I would do a 6 month mark checkup... I can’t believe I have been out for 6 months!

Last night we had to enter the house at 6:30 so I was just thinking a lot about this mission experience! I truly feel so blessed to be here in this beautiful country... I feel so blessed to have helped Jorge enter into the path and be baptized... I feel sooo blessed to have the most amazing companions and to meet so many amazing missionaries! I love the wards that I have been a part of! It hasn’t been easy to learn Spanish but I love it... Speaking another language and now being able to communicate with these people I love so much! I’m so grateful to be a missionary, at this time in my life... Everyday my testimony is being strengthened and my love for the gospel grows even more.

I just started crying last night because truly looking back from the start to now... Jesus Christ my Savior has been right there by my side through every step of the way. I was thinking back to my third night in the CCM and just how sad and frustrated I was with the language and now I just look at how far I have come. I know with all my heart that my Savior is right next to me through everything. I just can’t say enough how grateful I am for the mission... In 6 months it has changed my life in so many ways! This is experience is one I literally can’t find the words for.

During our meeting as a District, our District Leader had us stand and talk about who we were in the mission.. He then drew a line on the board and wrote before and after and on the line he wrote Expiacion (Atonement) and the Spirit was so strong for all of us! Truly the mission has changed all of us and it is because of the Atonement of our loving Savior Jesus Christ! I’m a changed person forever just because of these 6 months. I can’t even begin to imagine how much more I will be able to change. And the amazing thing is that the Atonement is for ALL OF US! We can all use it to be better than the person we were yesterday... He is by your side every step of the way cheering and waiting patiently for you to come unto Him. Go to church and learn of Him, go to the temple and feel of Him, pray to feel His love! I love my Savior with all of my heart and then some more, and He has so much love for all of you! Not only do I have the amazing opportunity to invite people to Christ every day, but every day I am coming more and more unto my Savior! I love you all and cant thank you enough for all your love and support! La mision Chile Osorno is the greatest! Con Mucho amor!

Ate lots of yummy food this week and got to even make some empanadas! Also Hermana Cook and I made keychains for our Zone... They all loved them very much!







-- Hermana Falslev








No comments:

Post a Comment