Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Full Heart!

25 July 2016

Another amazing week has come and gone in the mission!

This week we walked and walked and walked... We had around 200 contacts from the streets to houses and not one new investigator! But we do have a lot of citas this week and we know we will see blessing from our work!

Thursday was the craziest day of the week! We were at the bank to take money out for medicine and stuff when all of a sudden Hermana Arroyos eye was red and hurting her and it looked so weird… so we headed to the hospital and she got it all checked out... Turns out she had an allergic reaction. It was the craziest thing!

Then we headed to Puerto Varas and it is the cutest little town ever! Our Zone and another Zone met there with Presidente and there were over 200 youth from Osorno and all over for a conference! Presidente and his wife talked and then each pair of missionaries got 14 youth to go out and each place a copy of the Book of Mormon! It was fun and they were all so nervous, but it was so special to watch them share their testimonies! They just keep talking me and Hermana Arroyos ears off, they were so cute! I will send a picture of a few of them! It was so cool to see so many youth and to see their happy smiling faces and to be an example to them! The Spirit was so strong!

Friday we had interviews with Presidente!! He and his wife are so cute! First of all he cannot pronounce Falslev for the life of him haha it’s so funny... the first question he asked is “Hermana Falslev, how are you always so happy? Every time I see you, you are smiling and so excited!” Then he went on to tell me that I remind him of a Hermana that use to be in the mission and then after my interview he insisted on showing me a picture of her! Haha Presidente is the best! He had an interview with me and Hermana together and just told us the take good care of the missionaries and to always have are phones on us and ready.

This week I read Alma 36 like 5 times... I love this chapter so much!! Alma is sharing his story of how he used the Atonement in his life! I challenge you to all read it this week and use the Atonement of Jesus Christ in your life and be happy! WE are so lucky to have the gospel! Also my SPANISH... this week I was thinking back to the third day in the CCM when I felt horrible about my Spanish and why I was sent Spanish speaking… NOW I can speak Spanish with everyone and it’s amazing... I feel soooo blessed and my heart is so full! I love Hermana Arroyo and being able to speak Spanish with her is so humbling! Every night I go to bed thanking my Heavenly Father for such an amazing mission, family, and companions. I love this work. BUT MOST OF ALL I LOVE THIS PERFECT GOSPEL!! LOVE YOU ALL! My birthday is in one month so if you would like, send me a letter. I love you all so much!

--
Hermana Falslev







No comments:

Post a Comment