Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Monday, July 11, 2016

4 Months Strong!




Hola!! Ah so much to talk about!! It’s winter. This past week has gotten colder but it’s not too bad... Right now I’m wearing my cute beanie and two pairs of leggings and about 4 layers on! It’s raining and blowing like crazy!! But it should only last til’ about the mid of September so I can do it!

So last Monday Hermana Schroeder and I saw a penguin... We were washing our hands in the ocean and this penguin shot out at us and it was sooo cool haha. We were like what the heck just happened!! And then it kept popping up but it was so fast I couldn’t get a dang picture! But we saw a bunch of sea lions haha.

Tuesday we had a Zone Meeting and it was amazing! Elder Komenda matched us up with a different companion and we had 20 minutes to leave the church building and find someone to invite to baptism. Hermana Ruiz and I found this guy named Pablo in the first 5 minutes and he is golden... We gave him a picture of Jesus Christ and he asked who he was... He literally did not know our Savior... So we read the Book of Mormon with him and told him what we believed in and he was like, “families can really be together and there is really life after this life?” Honestly the Spirit was so strong and after it happened we were just like what happened, it was amazing. So many people here don’t even know who our Savior Jesus Christ is. It made me so more excited to be here in Chile and to be bringing this amazing message to this amazing people. The Spirit is the greatest thing!

Wednesday we went and had a leccion with Jorge and just in the middle of the leccion he starts eating the peel of an orange... not the orange just the peel hahaha it was one of the funniest things ever!! He just kept saying, “mi encanta, mi encanta.” Oh Jorge, what a guy. He makes me so happy!

We are struggling finding new investigators but I know we will find those that are ready! Transfers are Wednesday, so I’m not sure what is going to happen yet! I’m sure I am staying and leading the sector which will be fun! It will be sad to leave Hermana Schroeder. We have had amazing experiences together and it’s been an amazing 3 months!! The time went so fast! I truly love my first sector with my whole heart. I have been so blessed... I know it’s because I have the best people back at home supporting me! The Chile, Osorno Mission is the best... I’ve met some amazing missionaries already and it’s only been three months. I truly can’t describe how amazing it is to be able to see and feel the love that our Heavenly Father has for all of His Children!

My birthday is coming up next month, so if any of you would like to send me a birthday card I would love it!!

Hermana Falslev
Mision Chile Osorno
Casilla 7-0
Chile, Osorno

It’s a super easy address! I love missionary work! Love you all!! This work is amazing!! Estoy muy feliz!! I cannot believe it’s been 4 amazing months! I can’t wait for so many more!

--
Hermana Falslev









4th of July


No comments:

Post a Comment