Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Monday, August 14, 2017

My Last Email from the Bottom of the World



14 August 2017

El fin se acerca y hay poco tiempo
(The End is Near and There is Little Time)

Here I sit at the bottom of the world filled with so many emotions. I cannot believe that the time has come. I always knew it would go by fast but I can’t believe how fast my beloved mission has gone.
There is a country song that says, "you’re gonna miss this, you’re gonna want this back, you’re gonna wish these days hadn’t gone by so fast, these are some good times so take a good look around, you may not know it now... but you’re gonna miss this." This song was in my mind all this week as I really soaked up every minute. I tried my best to enjoy my view and take it all in. I’m going to miss this with all my heart.

I would like to share with you all my testimony of the work of the Lord and my mission in CHILE!

I know that this is the true Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God to restore the Gospel in this day and age. I know that Thomas S. Monson leads and guides the Church right now. I know that he worries about us every day and knows exactly what we need to hear because he is always talking with our Savior. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that reading it every day is a commandment so that we can prepare ourselves for the Second Coming of our Savior.

I want you all to know that I know this is the work of the Lord. I have felt His love every day for the last year and a half, for me and all the people I have been surrounded by. He loves each one of us and wants nothing more than us to return home to Him and our loving Heavenly Mother.

There is a saying in my patriarchal blessings that says I will not only love the children that come to me but that I will have a love for all the children of my Heavenly Father. I’m so extremely grateful for this blessing and I absolutely feel this love for all my brothers and sisters!  Somedays we would walk the whole day without anyone wanting to listen to us and as my brothers and sister would open the door all I wanted was to be able to teach them the truth and bring them back home. My loving Heavenly Father sent me to one of the most beautiful missions in all of the world, He sent me here to find my brothers and sisters who were waiting for me.
My heart is just full of love I can’t even begin to describe it. My love for my family has grown immensely while here on the mission. I’m so grateful for my parents and my amazing siblings. The family is everything to me and nothing brought me greater joy than finding families to teach and bringing the joy of the Gospel into their lives.
I know that Heavenly Father has a perfect plan for each of His children. I have truly felt like His little helper in this little part of the world from knocking on doors, and talking to His children in the street. I have many stories about how we found people to teach in the most perfect timing and it’s because Heavenly Father is in charge.

My mom sent me a paper at the beginning of my mission that says, "Find who you have not yet become" I have had this saying on my wall my whole mission. I truly feel like I have been born again. The mission has changed my life. The mission is the greatest adventure anyone could ask for. This has been the hardest, sweetest, most amazing 18 months of my life. The mission is something I will never be able to fully describe.
I’m so grateful for my AMAZING mom. She truly guided and helped me along my whole mission. She has been over 5,000 miles away every week her letters helped me focus and have a desire to work even harder. I will never be able to thank her enough. Those of you who know my sweet mom know what I’m talking about. My mom is an angel on earth and I’m so grateful I was sent to be her daughter. Heavenly Father has put the greatest people in my life. I love you all!! I am excited for the future and to see what the Lord has planned for me. I know this next chapter of my life is going to be the best and hardest years of my life and I feel like with all I have learned on the mission I’m ready to take it all on.

I’ve learned how to be happy in every circumstance. We are here to have JOY. Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are preparing the world for the Second Coming. WE CANNOT REST NOW ... WE MUST WORK EVER DAY SO THAT WE CAN HAVE ETERNAL LIFE... WHICH GIFT IS THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL.

This is it my family and friends… If you would like to hear me in LIVE... come to my homecoming this Sunday! Contact my mom (435-881-7451) or brother (435-994-4979) for details!!!!

Love you allllll and will see you sooooon!

My last email from the bottom of the world!!!!
Chao... adios amigos!

Hermana Falslev



 My last intercambio with Hermana Sessions


 This is a picture of Ximena and Josefa... the cutest mom and daughter ever! Josefa is the best investigator ever so many awesome experiences with them! 







Brianne returns home Friday at 10:12am
Her Homecoming will be this Sunday, August 20th at 11am at the Benson, Utah Church Building (3472 N 3000 W, Benson, UT 84335)
After Sacrament Meeting we will be having a get together at our home (3296 N 3000 W, Benson, UT 84335) Please feel free to come and if you'd like, bring your favorite potluck.

Brie would love to see you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment