Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Feliz Navidad

19 December 2016

What a week! We got to sing in the plaza de Osorno, in Rio Bueno, and in La Union! So this week we didn’t have a lot of time to work in our sectors. But it was super cool, our Zone Leaders made flags for all of us to wear with our placas! It was super cool to really see all the different countries. I love being in a mission with Elders and Hermanas from all over the place. I’ll be honest we sounded great singing together! I love my Zone so much! The spirit was so strong while singing for the crowds. Its been amazing to see how many miracles we have seen in this sector in Centro 2. We have so many people that we are teaching it’s almost hard to keep track, we feel so blessed and thank our Heavenly Father every chance we get for these beautiful amazing children to help and teach.

One of our investigators Viviana has so many questions and desires to know of the truth... We had a lesson with her Friday and we found out so many of her needs.. She wants the gospel for her sweet little kids Renata and Juaquin… She told us that she feels guilty for smoking and wants to set an example for her kids...After the lesson she was telling us how she wanted a picture of Jesus living because she was raised Catholic and doesn't like that when you walk into the Catholic church Jesus is crucified… she told us that she knows Jesus lives and wants her kids to know that too! So today with the money my mom gave me for Christmas I printed a beautiful picture of Jesus with two little kids that look just like her two kids…(hope you don’t mind Mom) We are going tonight to give it to them and share a lesson… I love them so very much! These people are changing my life!! The members in Barrio Centro are the sweetest loving people!
Oh another thing I loved from this week was Monday night we had a lesson with a contact and it ended being her with 3 of her friends... One was 19 years old and the others 17… these teenagers had no real knowledge of Jesus or a religion… We shared the video of Christmas for this year… and they didn't move or talk… After we were able to testify to them that Jesus lives and loves each and every one of them. The spirit was so strong and you could just feel and see the Spirit touching their hearts! It was so special! We are going back this week to teach them all again! 

I'm so excited for this week and to hopefully share this beautiful message with as many people as possible! I love you all so very much! This week I read a talk from General Conference called The Master Healer during personal study and by the end I was crying like a baby… I think Hna Hanosek thought I was losing it… No just feeling the Spirit so strong. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that He loves each and every one of us so very much! That He is always extending His hand out to us. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and that you can feel my love all the way from Chile. The mission has changed my life in so many ways and the people here bring me so much happiness. I feel so blessed to be a missionary and for everyday that I have to share this gospel! I love you all so much! I’m sooooo excited to talk to my family this week! I hope you all enjoy my photos… haha I always have my camera! Les Amo!!! Feliz Navidad!!!!! 

-- 
Hermana Falslev























No comments:

Post a Comment