Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Week 1

Week one!!! Hi everyone!! I’m going to try my best to make sense out of this email! I sleep like a baby even though the beds are rock hard. The food is good I mostly eat beans and rice and fruit so not complaining. The first day here was a roller coaster and so long. Seriously from Thursday to Saturday felt like forever!!! But now that it’s been a week in like what the heck where has time gone... My companion is Hermana Pyatt and we are very different but we help each other a lot! She is my teacher at Spanish. The language is coming and I can pray, testify, and somewhat communicate haha but I love learning Spanish!! All the teachers here at the CCM are Latino and seriously the best ever and can hardly speak English. The second day here we had to give a lesson to an investigator. His name is Jorge and two days ago we asked him to be baptized and he accepted and that was a cool experience even though he is just kind of like an actor but we never know whether they are members of the church or not.

I love being a missionary, every night I go to bed with a smile on my face. Sundays are amazing and so spiritual it’s unreal and the leaders here are so inspired! Now let’s talk about my District they are amazing!!! They make me and Hermana Pyatt laugh every day! Two elders are from Arizona, one is from Nashville, one is from Colorado, one from Idaho Falls, and one from Utah! We are seriously family and Saturday night I was having kind of a rough night cause we had just got done teaching our second lesson to our investigator and I was just really frustrated and had this strongest feeling to ask the Elders in my District for a blessing and they were so excited and were like heck yeah so Elder Kirkland from Arizona gave me a blessing and it was so cool to have all six of them be in the circle and we were like all crying. And then they asked Hermana Pyatt if she wanted one and so then she got one then all of the Elders got a blessing and we all felt the Spirit so strong. And for three of them it was their first times giving blessings and it honestly was the coolest experience and brought us even closer. Now to my Zone... They are so amazing!! One of the districts in my Zone leaves on Monday and I’m honestly going to cry because I love them all they have been so nice and we are such a tight zone. Our Branch Presidency is amazing!!! Such inspired men from the Lord and I feel their love so much they all live about 15 minutes from the CCM and are such loving humans.. I truly just feel truly blessed and know I was supposed to come here when I did. Hermana Hibbard (the one I met at the airport) is seriously my soul sister and has blessed my life so much. Missionary work is hard especially in a new language and at times I feel like I’ll never get it but I feel blessings and improvement every day and it’s been an amazing experience so far. The CCM is so beautiful and they have workers here every day making it look so perfect its crazy haha. Again I just feel so blessed to be here in Mexico, with the people I’m with, and the teachers I have. OKAY EVERYONE IF YOU GO TO: www.mtcmexicocarepackage.com YOU CAN WRITE ME FREE LETTERS AND I WILL GET THEM THE NEXT MORNING FROM WHEN YOU WRITE THEM COOL HUH... SO IF YOU LOVE ME THEN WRITE ME I CANT WRITE BACK BUT I WILL NEXT THURSDAY! PLEASE AND YOU CAN SEND ME A PACKAGE IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME AHAHAH. --
Thank you all for your love and support I don’t miss home to bad yet haha just your faces! God bless you all. 

Hermana Falslev






No comments:

Post a Comment