Serving March 2016 - August 2017

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

9 March 2016 -Day 1

Sister Falslev
[04-19-16] [Branch 13 - District B]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

-- Hi!!! What an amazing day! I met Hermana Hibbard at the (SLC) airport and she is amazing!!!! Seriously we are the same person!! She went to Riverton high school and is the cutest human alive. The flight was long but so good. It’s so amazing here in Mexico. I love all the Elders and Hermanas I came with. The MTC is so good. I honestly feel so blessed. The hardest part is hauling around my luggage. My companion is Hermana Pyatt from Massachusetts. Colton you are going to love this. I have met some football players and I feel so cool being able to talk to them about their positions. Me and Hermana Hibbard were so hungry! The food is okay haha I’m sure I will grow to love it. Everyone here is soooo happy it’s amazing. I love that we are all here for the same thing to do the work. Seriously wish that Hermana Hibbard was my companion but we are in the same casa so that is good and we can go on switches together. I’m not sad or missing home. You can tell the missionaries that are excited and the ones that aren’t. Me and Hermana Hibbard are so happy but very tired. These keyboards are very different so that’s why it’s a little crazy and we only have like 5 minutes. I love you all so much. Also the presidency of the MTC is amazing. They gave us hugs and just told us how happy they were we were here. Also I’m already in love with the people. The flight attendants were so nice. I know that this is exactly where I need to be. I have never been so happy! Got to go. My p day with be Thursday but not tomorrow.


Hermana Falslev

Before she headed through security 
Hermana's Hibbard & Falslev

No comments:

Post a Comment